Find Facebook ID
What is FIND MY FACEBOOK ID?
You can quickly find your Facebook ID using Find My Facebook ID online. Simply enter a link to your Facebook profile, group link, or page URL.
What is a FACEBOOK ID?
A Facebook ID is a unique numeric identifier that is linked to a Facebook user profile, group, page, or group. Facebook creates a Facebook ID once you have created a new profile, page, or group. It cannot be modified.
WHY DO YOU NEED YOUR FACEBOOK ID
You can use social Facebook plugins such as FB-like buttons or other social apps, but they require your personal numeric Facebook ID in order to retrieve the correct data. You can quickly find your Facebook ID using Find My Facebook ID. Our app allows you to quickly and easily find your Facebook ID, Page ID, or Facebook Group ID. It works with both private and public accounts.
You may need your ID for many reasons. We hope that this app will allow you to quickly get your Facebook ID. This app will only work if we have access to your Facebook account. In your privacy settings, make sure you check the box "Do search engines other than a Facebook link to your profile?" is set to YES.
How do I find my FACEBOOK PROFILE ID number?
Facebook user ID, also known as a profile ID, is a unique ID that is attached directly to a Facebook account. Facebook creates a unique, personal numeric FB userID for each user to identify them.
Enter your Facebook profile link to quickly locate your Facebook user ID.
HOW DO I FIND MY FACEBOOK PROFILE URL?
- Open your Facebook app.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the lower right corner.
- Click on "See your profile"
- Click on the three dots to add a story.
- Scroll down until your see "Your profile link", with your personal link.
- Click the "Copy Link" button to copy your Facebook profile link.
How do I find my FACEBOOK ID page?
A Facebook page ID (or Facebook page ID) is a unique ID that is assigned to a page. A page is assigned a unique ID, as well as a page name. This information is used mainly in Facebook. Other applications can use a Facebook Page ID to access data from the Facebook Page or to connect to an API.
Enter the link to your Facebook page into our tool to get your Facebook ID.
HOW DO I GET MY FACEBOOK URL?
- Log in to Facebook using your browser
- Navigate to Pages using the menu, or click this link to open your Facebook pages.
- Click here to visit the Facebook page.
- Copy the URL of the Facebook Page from your browser address bar.